How to Convert Windows Contact to vCard Mac Format?
A user with windows OS, like to save the contacts within excel sheets while maintain the records or data base of customer, clients or employees in different scenarios. Now that if you need to use the contact in windows within Mac book at your home then go for CSV to vCard for Mac converter software.
How to convert windows contact to vCard Mac? Contacts in any windows application is hard to attune within Mac OS X. But, CSV to vCard for Mac simplifies your this task to large extent. Following are the features to convert windows contact to Mac vCard format:
Contacts in Windows Excel Spreadsheet:
- Open the excel file having the contact details
- Go to save as then to other format options
- Save the file as CSV (Macintosh) format.
Contacts in Windows CSV File Format:
- Open CSV file in any suited application like excel
- Gain, go to save as >> other format for the file
- Change the file format to CSV (Macintosh)
This file in CSV (Macintosh) format is now compatible for Mac OS X. You can emails it as attachment or move file via pen drive to your Mac machine. Steps to convert windows contact to vCard Mac.
- Within your machine, launch CSV to vCard for Mac
- Browse your CSV (Macintosh) file from the software panel
- Choose an appropriate saving location to save your vCard file
- End to end manual mapping for all fields in CSV with vCard
- Click Import to chance format from CSV to VCF file format.